Speed_Blitz69

Choose your own adventure [Sonic Edition]

39 posts in this topic

Choose Your Own Adventure

 

 

wrETUf5.jpg

 

All you have to do is say what to do next. As long as its not TOO random and it fits.

Lets start with something simple:

EFvozAT.png

You are in a room. You seem to have no name! What is your name?

Edited by Speed_Blitz69
story progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>William Howard Taft the Hedgehog

 

>check inventory

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2016 at 3:33 AM, Speed_Blitz69 said:

All you have to do is say what to do next. As long as its not TOO random and it fits.

Lets start with something simple:

EFvozAT.png

You are in a room. You seem to have no name! What is your name?

>Name: Fahyda da fox

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2016 at 3:40 PM, KyoSo said:

>William Howard Taft the Hedgehog

FOpz94u.gif
Edited by Speed_Blitz69
gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>check inventory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, KyoSo said:

>check inventory

P11RAqF.png

You check your inventory. There are 2 rows of slots. One of which is grayed out. You currently have nothing in your possession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>Check room for items

 

Edited by NeoZero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

X1edfza.png

You Check the room for Items.

The room seems empty, however there is a door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>Open door

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoZero said:

>Open door

 

 

YXMIn3P.png

You Open the door. It leads to another room. Now were getting somewhere!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>Inspect the Green Thing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I43erQd.png

You Inspect the Green Cube

What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Speed_Blitz69 said:

I43erQd.png

You Inspect the Green Cube

What do you do?

BOY HOWDY YOU LIKE FANVENTURES I LOVE YOU

Proceed to EAT the green cube, and obtain GODLY POWERS that it contains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kono Mike da said:

 

Proceed to EAT the green cube, and obtain GODLY POWERS that it contains

CtpD5kz.gif

You try to take a bite out of the box, but to no avail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, fahyda said:

>take the green cube

 

vinzXge.gif

You store the Green Cube in your Inventory.

(bad animation is bad)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GO through door, STRIKE a POSE as soon as you arrive in the other ROOM, and thake a good look at your SURROUNDINGS.

Edited by Kono Mike da

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

600zBVX.gif

you return to the room you were previously in

(the gif isn't showing for whatever reason) Yes it is, I fixed it for you - KyoSo

Thank you :D - SpeedBlitz

Edited by Speed_Blitz69
You didn't link to the image, you linked to the post it was in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check STATS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PBFWz1f.png

These are your STATS.

Your not really sure what the icons on the right are, but your sure there not THAT important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>look for things to do in the room

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fahyda said:

>look for things to do in the room

 

 

jk5NHva.png

There is a hole in the wall that wasn't there before. Perhaps the Green Cube could fit in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>jam the green cube into the slot and run like hell, jump dramatically in the air in anticipation of an explosion and inadvertently land full force on a pile of gravel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KyoSo said:

>jam the green cube into the slot and run like hell, jump dramatically in the air in anticipation of an explosion and inadvertently land full force on a pile of gravel

 
 
 
 
 

chDvR9n.gif

NJGggVq.png

kgWjRKf.png

cM9NX9y.pngZiaD8Cm.png

Edited by Speed_Blitz69
gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>get up with a crazy look on your face and reenter the room

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.