Speed_Blitz69

Choose your own adventure [Sonic Edition]

39 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fahyda said:

>get up with a crazy look on your face and reenter the room

 

 
 

CjrmQgl.pngs7A34K5.pngczFVZI4.png

You reenter the room.

Edited by Speed_Blitz69
fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>sniff green cube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KyoSo said:

>sniff green cube

nfwuQGf.png

You REALLY don't wanna touch that thing. Let alone SNIFF it.

(suddenly, nose)

Edited by Speed_Blitz69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fahyda said:

>slap the green cube

 

 

r4tVM8U.png

Well I mean, you JUST said you didn't want to touch it, but okay?????

 
 
Xg1ZaBW.gif
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>exit room and see if there's anything else interesting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hedgefox said:

>exit room and see if there's anything else interesting.

 

 

LY6fLqs.png

You exit the room and check your surroundings. There's another hole in the wall, but you don't want to touch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2016 at 5:55 AM, fahyda said:

>go into the hole

 

 

Oj9ijGK.png

you are now in the hole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
> check for any hidden doors

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2016 at 2:40 PM, fahyda said:

> check for any hidden doors

 

 

 

dWJDhYv.png

Nope, no doors in here. that's kind of disappointing, considering you just spent almost 2 months trapped in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you bust through a wall, or use particular abilities? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kono Mike da said:

Can you bust through a wall, or use particular abilities? 

FKZRtmD.png

The walls aren't weak enough to be damaged. you don't have any "particular abilities" either. You'd probably need some sort of exploding object in order to do any real damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
>Get out of the hole, grab the cube and throw it into the hole so dat it explodes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.