Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rabid-Coot

What Have You Been Watching?

19 posts in this topic

We have playing and listening covered so lets add watching to the mix.

Need For Speed. Easily one of the better game adaptations although that is mainly because its a fairly standard racing movie plot with the branding slapped on.

Well i don't know if this counts but i've been listening to a lot of H3H3 videos recently

And i'm also watching Yokai Watch, i didn't have expectations at all i thought it was gonna be a pokémon rip off but then it was actually different enough for me to like it, it even had good jokes. except halfway through season 1 the episode names just became "Yo-kai [insert Yokai name here]" that was really lazy.

Hmm, ive been binge watching That 70s show and im almost done with it. Love the series. In terms of Youtube Content. Ive been watching DMC4 Combo videos because it's always a viewing pleasure. I guess I might as well bring up Anime as well. Im currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Oddly enjoyable. 

Just watched 3 Headed Shark Attack, was hoping for something funny like Sharknado but it was just bad.

Cowboy Bebop (just finished), Black Lagoon (gave up, because it was pretty bad) and House M.D (currently watching)

Edited by NeoZero

im watching danganronpa 3 future and despair arc

2012 the 2009 documentary about how the world ended 4 years ago.

Just done the yearly Children In Need speed run all the "entertainment" none of the sad stuff.

On 11/1/2016 at 3:24 AM, NeoZero said:

House M.D (currently watching)

HOOSE

I'm considering staying up until 4 AM watching yuri trash because I am a creepy weeb.

The Grand Tour.

It's Top Gear, but better.

Dr. Strange I'm expecting 2017 to be the triumphant return of the kaleidoscope.

I am absolutely hooked on Homeland.

Not surprising considering the creators and some of the writers are people from 24 and The X-Files, two of my all-time favorite shows. And for once the show is still running when I discover it.

Grumpy Cats Worst Christmas Ever. Just as bas as I expected.

Also even a meme achieving this level of success dies out just the same.

Rogue One, Enjoyed it, nice tonal departure from the other entries, pacing was a little off in a few places and some characters were a little under developed. Big space battle had me yearning for a new Rogue Squadren game. The specific nature of the film does give you a general expectation of where the film is going but I didn't expect things to be taken as far as they were.

Olive The Other Reindeer. My annual viewing.

Cougar Town. It's a really good show.

Im starting to binge watch The Amazing World of Gumball, gonna watch the entire series till im caught up. Finished my binge watch with Regular Show and that left me a good tear. 

On 1/26/2017 at 0:05 AM, JPunx-R said:

Im starting to binge watch The Amazing World of Gumball, gonna watch the entire series till im caught up. Finished my binge watch with Regular Show and that left me a good tear. 

Funny I was just coming into this topic to say I was doing the same thing. I'm up to episode 15 of season one and noticed some errors. Mainly with some characters having the wrong voices. Also it seems like Leslie is being portrayed as a girl in the episode where they're in the tree house.

Was binge watching the Pokemon anime for while but have stopped at episode 151 for now. Also started watching the second season of Blue Exorcist subbed after I realized that existed and I'll be watching the new season of Samurai Jack.