Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cream

✿Ask Cream and Cheese✿

36 posts in this topic

Hi~!My name is Cream. And, this is my very special chao friend, Cheese~♪

Chao~!♥

*Bow* Thank you very much for stopping by!We would love to answer your questions. But, please~take it easy on us!

You can also have some tea if you like. It's very hot, so, please be careful~♪

http://i.imgur.com/g0DqWaW.gif

You received 1Cup Of Tea!

Is your mom still taking on questionable work now that Sega have moved on to other characters?

ZvICm7i.jpg

1 person likes this

@Rabid-Coot ?I don't remember mama telling me anything about that...

She is normally home cooking and keeping everything nice and tidy~♪

How do you feel that your not in sonic boom?

@fahyda Oh, I had so much fun being in other things with all my friends that I don't mind sitting out from time to time~♪

How about you, Cheese?

Chao Chao~!♪

Can you "cream" me with your huge futa cock?

1 person likes this

Have you ever met-a-knight?

5 hours ago, Rabid-Coot said:

Is your mom still taking on questionable work now that Sega have moved on to other characters?

ZvICm7i.jpg

Dude no fucking way xD Im laughing too hard at this, holy shit!

1 hour ago, Proto Dan said:

Can you "cream" me with your huge futa cock?

Laughing at this shit too. ya guys are assholes but I fucking love it xD.
------

Oh man, that was too good. So Cream, how were you able to lift a tank like Big in Sonic Heroes?

@fahyda Does Mr. Sonic count? If so, yes!Tee hee!♪

@JPunx-R I was able to do it because of the super power of teamwork!

Oh, and mama gives me lots of chewy vitamins, too~♪

How do you put up with amy's undying love for sonic and her tendency to swing her hammer?

Edited by fahyda

@fahyda Mr. Sonic makes her happy, so I try to be a good friend and not say bad things about her. It is also something I got used to.

She can be pretty scary when she pulls out her hammer, though...and I don't think I can ever get used to that...!

Chaooo...!

Let me rephrase the question: may you please ejaculate on me with your huge futanari penis?

Edited by Proto Dan
1 person likes this

@Proto Dan I still don't understand... 

But, I can get you some more tea if you want~♪

Edited by Cream

Listen up, you little shit. I don't want no tea. I want you to rub your peepee until some MILK comes out of it and goes onto my cumslut face, got it?!

@Proto Dan!Oh, I'm so sorry!Please don't be upset!I didn't know you wanted milk instead of tea!

There you go!

I hope the cookies mama made will make you smile~♪

http://i.imgur.com/4laVyca.jpg

You received 1Cup Of Milk!

You received 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies!

1 person likes this

How concerned are you about myxomatosis?

Have you got a thing for Tails? You know he's Cosmo's, right?

@KyoSo Tails is my friend, and Cosmo is my friend!

...Cosmo...

Chaooo...

Don't cry, Cheese...

It was hard for all of us, but, we will always be friends.

1 person likes this

Are you into raising chao besides Cheese?

@KyoSo Oh, I never thought of raising more chao before!

If I did that, then Cheese and Chocola would have more friends to play with!

Doesn't that sound exciting, Cheese?

Chao Chao~!♪

If you could have your own spin off game, what would it be about?

@fahyda If I had my very own spin-off game...

It would be about Cheese, Chocola, and I discovering the magical, faraway forest that all abandoned Chao go to.

It's a hidden place that no one can find. And, all Chao go there when their owners say Good-bye to them, never to be seen again...

But, it turns out that my heart and love for Chao unlocked the forest, so I was able to find it one day during a fun camping trip with all my friends~♪

It was a really sad place at first...the Chao were very unhappy and scared because they didn't have any shelter, and fruit was hard to grow...

It was terrible!I knew I had to help them!So, Cheese, Chocola and I decided to spend time in the magical forest that had stages to complete, so you can collect little daffodil flowers~♪

You can exchange daffodils for all sorts of furniture, fruit, and more for the Chao!If you get 100 daffodils during a stage, you'll get an extra life!They are just like rings~♪

And, before we knew it, the Chao became happier and happier the more we provided for them!

But, because I was the one that unlocked the forest, Dr. Eggman found out about it and started causing trouble by persuading the animals of the forest to be a part of his army!

The battles against them were pretty tough, but I made a promise to the Chao that I would protect them!

And, after the final boss battle, the Chao and the animals started to talk things out...

The reason the animals teamed up with Dr. Eggman because they felt used by the Chao. The Chao always needed their energy for strength, abilities, and fashion...so, Dr. Eggman promised them revenge for all they did...

So, in the end, the Chao and the animals became friends again!♪ The Chao learned from their mistakes, and they all agreed that they wanted the forest to be a beautiful home where they all can live together in harmony~♪

...But...I had one last problem before I left the forest...

Cheese and Chocola made so many wonderful friends throughout our time there...I never saw them so happy before...

I wanted to leave them with the Chao because I didn't want to take their happiness away...

I knew once I left, I would never seen them again, but I told myself I would rather for them to be happy forever with their kind than to be with me...

Cheese and Chocola wanted to stay with me and be with the Chao, but we all knew we couldn't have both...

The Chao in the forest knew it too, but, they remembered all the things I have done for them along side Cheese and Chocola. They wanted to see me again, and thanked me by giving me a magical key to visit them anytime!♪ This was a very big deal because the Chao didn't trust anyone outside of the forest, but, they trusted me!

I promised them I would visit as often as I could, so no Chao will be unhappy ever again!♥

So, Cheese, Chocola and I said good-bye to the Chao before we left. Then, the magical forest disappeared, so no one can come across it, but the one with the key~♪

It was nighttime when I found Amy, Mr. Sonic, Tails, and all my other friends still at our campsite. They were looking everywhere for me!

I held up the key and told everyone I will tell them the whole story about my adventure in the magical, faraway forest around the campfire.

Tee hee hee!The end!♪

Oh, this was such a long answer...I hope you didn't mind~♪

Edited by Cream
2 people like this

its fine, that's quite an interesting story, did you ever revisit the chao in the forest again?