Night-the-Cat

I'm Back!

12 posts in this topic

I was a member back when all that crap went down with the site being hacked, so I'm a bit of an old-y here I guess? Anyway, I'm an artist and a gamer.

Well hello there Night-the-cat!

Welcome back to the city eh? I'd love to see your artwork if you would be so willing to share? Also what kind of games are you into? It's always nice to see another oldie around lol.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Arcana Fang said:

Well hello there Night-the-cat!

Welcome back to the city eh? I'd love to see your artwork if you would be so willing to share? Also what kind of games are you into? It's always nice to see another oldie around lol.

Oh I play just about anything. I'm not a huge fan of first person shooters but I like Halo. I prefer fantasy rpg games like Skyrim and Zelda. I also like Mario. Actually, I like a lot of Nintendo games. It really varies depending on my mood though.

I'll try to get around to posting some of my artwork soon. ^^ It's a little jarring though. I used to be somewhat tight with the old staff and now the only person I recognize is Stritix.

Edited by Night-the-Cat

Sup homie, welcome(back) to the forums! Can't wait to see your art soon(I should probably post my art here again soon) 

1 person likes this

Yes you both should. And yeah, it's drastically different. Which staff members do you remember? I'd love to hear your snapshot in time?

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Arcana Fang said:

Yes you both should. And yeah, it's drastically different. Which staff members do you remember? I'd love to hear your snapshot in time?

Well I remember MTPrower and Stritix...and Powerfulnova (but we don't talk about him, he got in trouble). I don't really have any stories to tell. We spent most of our time on the SoaH Chatango chat.

Edited by Night-the-Cat

Welcome back. The site may not look like anything has changed since 2012, but it actually took a lot to get here. The SoaH City White design was used for Sonic Redux/United while we worked on new designs for SoaH. I made several different designs for SoaH after it closed and reopened weeks apart in early 2013, then development on SoaH stopped for a couple of years until I proposed the idea of closing down Sonic Redux/United and merging it into a new site for SoaH City, which leads us to today.

But yeah. I'm really glad you decided to come back. I remember all the chaos from SoaH's Chatango chat. Good times. MTPrower is still around, though only behind the scenes. He actually worked on the new site banner which went up a few days ago.

Hey welcome back.

3 hours ago, Shaun Shikeishuu said:

Hey welcome back.

Thanks! ^^ Good to be back!

On 3/5/2017 at 4:02 PM, Stritix said:

Welcome back. The site may not look like anything has changed since 2012, but it actually took a lot to get here. The SoaH City White design was used for Sonic Redux/United while we worked on new designs for SoaH. I made several different designs for SoaH after it closed and reopened weeks apart in early 2013, then development on SoaH stopped for a couple of years until I proposed the idea of closing down Sonic Redux/United and merging it into a new site for SoaH City, which leads us to today.

But yeah. I'm really glad you decided to come back. I remember all the chaos from SoaH's Chatango chat. Good times. MTPrower is still around, though only behind the scenes. He actually worked on the new site banner which went up a few days ago.

Hey, good to see you again! ^^ I was wondering if MT was still around, but I didn't see him in the Staff list. Good to know he's still here, even if he's a phantom. XD I happened to see his Chatango profile on my friends list there and it made me think of this place. Been a good few years since I last visited so I decided to pop in and see what was new. Boy am I glad I did! I really like the new banner, btw. Very aethetically pleasing.

On 12/03/2017 at 2:26 AM, Night-the-Cat said:

Hey, good to see you again! ^^ I was wondering if MT was still around, but I didn't see him in the Staff list. Good to know he's still here, even if he's a phantom. XD I happened to see his Chatango profile on my friends list there and it made me think of this place. Been a good few years since I last visited so I decided to pop in and see what was new. Boy am I glad I did! I really like the new banner, btw. Very aethetically pleasing.

Thanks. As you can see, Shaun is still around and checks back occasionally as well.

I don't know whether MT will become active again. I offered him his old administrator position which he can return to whenever he decides to.

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Stritix said:

Thanks. As you can see, Shaun is still around and checks back occasionally as well.

I don't know whether MT will become active again. I offered him his old administrator position which he can return to whenever he decides to.

Well I'm glad that this place has a shiny new message board again! 

1 person likes this