5 posts in this topic
Probably a noob-ish question, but i've been looking for hours and can't solve it.
I'm digging myself through the Sonic Worlds engine for MMF 2,5 right now and despite being really awesome, i don't find a way to edit the already existing characters. Is it possible to edit them at all? For example, to remove shadows "boost"-feature. To edit the sprites isn't a problem, but when it comes to the actual movements, they seem to be hidden pretty good.
Thanks in advance.
Hello people, I come to share a Demo of a game that takes time to work, I have to warn that it is not Demo 1, but, the 0.6, so I refer to this demo as incomplete at the end of this, consists of only one Level and options with multilanguage in English and Spanish, is quite complete to be even the first Official Demo.
Download: mega:///#!I1RUiJJB!RhFjM3Ra_BY5ibs5JfuzNtxBSruS93ZFPhwkZe-ezg0 (Copy and paste)
Created by JapoloyPaletin - J&P Productions
Published with permission of the creator.
Flicky is going to be a new Engine for Game Maker:Studio.
That'll feature most gimmicks from the original trilogy.
- Full 360 degrees rotation. (which can easily be changed to be 8-directional to make it even closer to the original games)
- Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, each with their abilities carefully recreated.
- Super forms for every character, including the super flickies for tails and earthquake for Knuckles.
- Basic Collectibles and Objects like Rings, Monitors and Springs.
- Again, most of the gimmicks from the original 3 games, such as Corkscrews, Peelout and more.
- No DLL or Extension required, and it works with the free version of Game Maker:Studio, so everyone can use it.
- Much more!
BHE also features a customizable screen mode, it can easily be changed to Classic (320x224) or 16:9
without having to modifiy the engine.
Classic (320x224) -
ATM, i'm looking for some beta testers, so if you like to help me out with that, feel free to leave a reply or PM me.
Kono Mike da thegoku supertails Starturbo Creepario BlakePlayzGamez Speed_Blitz69 Mors Illias3000 NeoZero sociopart1 Average Gamer Sanic 16
This is my new Sonic fangame Iv'e been working on for a little over a year, it will feature 18 areas with 3 acts each, Iv'e made 3 areas so far nearly, here are some screenshots of some of the pictures of the game.
I am making this topic to discuss anything about the Sonic X Discotek Media DVD releases in general
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.