Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Night-the-Cat

Art
Night's Art Gallery

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to my Art Gallery! :3

Alright, so it's been quite a while since I drew anything Sonic related so some of these are pretty old. The most recent piece is one of Blaze the Cat holding a Sol Emerald, which I drew a few weeks ago for a thing on dA. I don't often draw main characters, so I included a very old drawing of Blaze I did from 2011 so you can compare. I've included Sonic and Non-Sonic art in this gallery too. ~Anyway, enjoy!

Sonic Art

vo8w2g.jpg2rps01d.jpgot21xj.jpgt9h3du.jpg23i9ixi.jpgnwlq4o.jpg5o591z.jpg10wiebq.jpg2eksu1w.jpg2lsvfja.jpg302xnc6.jpg24ozj7s.jpg3145oq1.jpg2lnxj5.jpgn36juo.jpg23k3zma.jpg288s6ix.jpgw00vv9.jpg15i5f02.jpg24435zq.jpg

Non-Sonic Art

amv19z.jpg359ms1y.jpg2wlu9o8.jpg2vb3f4g.png20s90t2.pngfo1udg.jpg

4 people like this

2vv2y2v.jpg

Just did a pic of Night in Sonic Skyline style. Sonic Skyline is an AU created by the wonderful drawloverlala on dA. Enjoy! ^^

1 person likes this

They all look great! Keep up the great work!

1 person likes this

Neat work. Your drawing style is pretty good.

21 hours ago, Stritix said:

Neat work. Your drawing style is pretty good.

Thanks! ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Dice777
      By Dice777
      Probably a noob-ish question, but i've been looking for hours and can't solve it.
      I'm digging myself through the Sonic Worlds engine for MMF 2,5 right now and despite being really awesome, i don't find a way to edit the already existing characters. Is it possible to edit them at all? For example, to remove shadows "boost"-feature. To edit the sprites isn't a problem, but when it comes to the actual movements, they seem to be hidden pretty good.
      Thanks in advance.
    • facundogomez
      By facundogomez
      Hello people, I come to share a Demo of a game that takes time to work, I have to warn that it is not Demo 1, but, the 0.6, so I refer to this demo as incomplete at the end of this, consists of only one Level and options with multilanguage in English and Spanish, is quite complete to be even the first Official Demo.
      Trailer:
      Some images:

Download: mega:///#!I1RUiJJB!RhFjM3Ra_BY5ibs5JfuzNtxBSruS93ZFPhwkZe-ezg0 (Copy and paste)
      Created by JapoloyPaletin - J&P Productions
      Published with permission of the creator.
    • Violet
      By Violet
      About:
      Flicky is going to be a new Engine for Game Maker:Studio.
      That'll feature most gimmicks from the original trilogy.
      FEATURES:
      - Full 360 degrees rotation. (which can easily be changed to be 8-directional to make it even closer to the original games)
      - Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, each with their abilities carefully recreated. 
      - Super forms for every character, including the super flickies for tails and earthquake for Knuckles.
      - Basic Collectibles and Objects like Rings, Monitors and Springs.
      - Again, most of the gimmicks from the original 3 games, such as Corkscrews, Peelout and more.
      - No DLL or Extension required, and it works with the free version of Game Maker:Studio, so everyone can use it.
      - Much more!
      BHE also features a customizable screen mode, it can easily be changed to Classic (320x224) or 16:9
      without having to modifiy the engine.

16:9 -

Classic (320x224) -

ATM, i'm looking for some beta testers, so if you like to help me out with that, feel free to leave a reply or PM me.
      Beta Testers:
      Kono Mike da thegoku supertails Starturbo Creepario BlakePlayzGamez Speed_Blitz69 Mors Illias3000 NeoZero sociopart1 Average Gamer Sanic 16
    • atkins80
      By atkins80
      This is my new Sonic fangame Iv'e been working on for a little over a year, it will feature 18 areas with 3 acts each, Iv'e made 3 areas so far nearly, here are some screenshots of some of the pictures of the game.

• mattpoulin789
      By mattpoulin789
      I am making this topic to discuss anything about the Sonic X Discotek Media DVD releases in general