Megaman 3000 Edition

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So Besides the Cheesy name:

Megaman 3000 Edition is basically a fangame created by me

Which Addes all sorts of things

arranging from Grand Dad to even new Robot Masters and new Mechanics

The "Story" here is:

its pretty sketchy but... Illias was bored and decided to go on his PC when suddenly he had an idea for a

megaman fangame, but something went wrong and illias3000 was pulled into the PC causing him to get in possesion of Dr.Wily

Now, Megaman must stop him and restore the world

So the sprites and music themselves are all over the place

Arranging from 8-bit to 16/32-bit

Screenshots:

2zgi1c7.png25svcwp.png33mlo9u.png

Credits:

The Sonic Mugshot sprite - MotorRoach

Mario 7 in 1 Select Screen - Ripped By DerickFaeroz

Grand Dad Mania's Assets - MM102

Fortran Sprites - SupahWeegeeMan

and of course WreckingPrograms for The Engine itself

Download Links:

-not yet- :P

Edited by illias3000
2 people like this

oh my god... 7 GRAN DAD!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

A joke game...alright I'll see how it goes but I honestly hope that the jokes that are put in this game don't end up over staying their welcome to the point where it ends up becoming annoying to play like what "Pepsi in Sonic 1" suffered from (I still can't believe it won the trophy for best level layouts in the hacking contest last year despite the hack itself being pretty awful).

Basically I hope that there is also a solid game behind it so people can still enjoy the game once they get past the joke factor like what I've noticed for "Mega Man Square Root of Negative One" and the Grand Dad fan game by Red-Fire.

Edited by SunkythePootis
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, SunkythePootis said:

A joke game...alright I'll see how it goes but I honestly hope that the jokes that are put in this game don't end up over staying their welcome to the point where it ends up becoming annoying to play like what "Pepsi in Sonic 1" suffered from (I still can't believe it won the trophy for best level layouts in the hacking contest last year despite hack itself being pretty awful).

Basically I hope that there is also a solid game behind it so people can still enjoy the game once they get past the joke factor like what I've noticed for "Mega Man Square Root of Negative One" and the Grand Dad fan game by Red-Fire.

Believe me, i won't let it end like Pepsi in Sonic 1.

There's also plenty of original stuff thrown in the mix since i knew that it would get annoying after a while to make it still enjoyable for people

Like for example the mechanic that you can choose by certain bosses to defeat or spare them so they could join you (for example: Sonic)

Edited by illias3000