Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stritix

Sonic Runners Adventure Coming to Mobile Devices

5 posts in this topic

To be really fair, i dont see the point in making this, because it sounds like its gonna be like sonic dash, and if they decide to make it 2D

then it would just be regular sonic runners without the usage of wifi connection 

So i really dont see the point in it.

But i'll look forward to it nevertheless

On 08/04/2017 at 11:04 AM, illias3000 said:

the point

Change up the aesthetic, tweek some gameplay and sell all the microtransactions again.

1 person likes this

From what I have heard, Runners Adventure changed in development mid-way through because it was originally gonna be a Sonic Boom mobile game.

Apparently Gameloft said something like "the cat is out of the bag" on Twitter. I guess that confirms the game is coming soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Stritix
      By Stritix
      Since funny pictures are serious business on the Internet, SoaH has gotten in on the act — but with a twist! Every so often, a Sonic related picture will be posted in this forum. People are challenged to edit/photoshop the image posted in any way to make it funny. Any technique may be used, including, but not limited to: captions, photoshopping the image, adding in other elements, comic panel it, and motivational posters. The best of the best, as voted by our SoaH City members, will be displayed on the main site. This will be decided on how many "likes" a post receives.
      The infamous Sonic Runners spike wall has been chosen for this round:

You may begin!
    • Stritix
      By Stritix
      Source: Polygon

This is pretty interesting. I wonder whether the Animal Crossing app will be its own standalone game, or perhaps it'll support a bigger title such as the highly anticipated Animal Crossing main series title for Wii U. I'm just guessing. I'm looking forward to seeing what Nintendo has planned.

What do you think these apps will be?
    • Stritix
      By Stritix
      Sonic Runners is a new mobile Sonic game which releases worldwide tomorrow. They released the game in select countries a few months ago to test the waters and it's now being released worldwide.

Were you one of the few people who managed to play the game early? If so, what do you think of the game? If not, will you be downloading it tomorrow?