Dice777

Sonic Worlds Delta 1.5.2 Question

6 posts in this topic

Probably a noob-ish question, but i've been looking for hours and can't solve it.

I'm digging myself through the Sonic Worlds engine for MMF 2,5 right now and despite being really awesome, i don't find a way to edit the already existing characters. Is it possible to edit them at all? For example, to remove shadows "boost"-feature. To edit the sprites isn't a problem, but when it comes to the actual movements, they seem to be hidden pretty good.

Thanks in advance.

maybe

Objects management/Player/Player Control/Actions/Shadow's Actions

bandicam 2017-05-14 23-29-28-980.png

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, facundogomez said:

maybe

Objects management/Player/Player Control/Actions/Shadow's Actions

bandicam 2017-05-14 23-29-28-980.png

Looks promising^^ Could you also tell me where i find the "object management"? In your screenshot, it looks like the Event-editor but apparently thats not it.

On 15/5/2017 at 10:31 AM, Dice777 said:

Looks promising^^ Could you also tell me where i find the "object management"? In your screenshot, it looks like the Event-editor but apparently thats not it.

Sorry for taking time but I do not understand your answer

On 19.5.2017 at 2:26 AM, facundogomez said:

Sorry for taking time but I do not understand your answer

Forget my question from above, i found a way to disable the boost feature. Thanks again =)

On a different note, do you know how i can give the boost feature to sonic? I imagine it shouldn't be that difficult but i can't figure out which command i would need to change.

Unbenannt.png

Try trying to change to where it says "Character = 4" for the number 0
If it appears.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Carlos Ushiromiya
      By Carlos Ushiromiya
      Hello, i'ts me Mario, it's my second post on this topic, yay. I show you my fan game again and also how it will be the history, the zones, enemies and everything else, the story of the game is based before the events of Sonic 4 and after the events of Ougon Muso Kyoku Cross (a fighting game based on Umineko no Naku Koro ni):

Made with:

The team:
      Carlos Ushiromiya: Leader and alpha programmer
      Rusty, CyrusTheGamer9000, HackGame, GearShock, illias3000, SegaSawnackX y Whitney Ward: Graphics
      illias3000 y FlashG: Musicans
      Characters
      Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Carlos, Lambdadelta, Bernkastel, Celeste, Lenyx, Daniela, Stella, Andrea, Kassie, Rusty, Jerry, Ryn, Zoemie, Noemie, Alice, Akuma, George, Rika, Hanyuu, Rena and Mion
      Enemies, Bosses and Rivals
      Dr. Eggman/Robotnik/Pingas, Beatrice, Lucifer & her sisters, Lambdadelta, Bernkastel, Eva Beatrice, Shadow, Silver, Metal Sonic, Silver Sonic and Mecha Sonic
      For the moment, as I said, the game will change course towards the bad for you, at my point, will change for good, the only thing that can give them information is the new logo, the game will feature retro gameplay in the style of Classic Sonic games, with mini-bosses in each act, and more than 169 zones with 673 acts, with 16 special stages, including mini-bosses of the classic games.
      Demo 3: soon
      Android y IOS Demo: soon
    • CocoaCat57
      By CocoaCat57
      Hiya! I’m going to get straight to the point here. I’m in the process of remaking Sonic Advance using the Sonic Worlds Delta engine.
      I grew up playing the Advance games and I love them to death, but the increasingly unfair level design, enemy/spike/bottomless pit placement, and generally small screen size leaves something to be desired. I kept having tons of ideas for solutions to these issues, so I figured I might as well put my skills to work.
      Now, I’ve set out to create the definitive version of Sonic Advance, one that any Sonic fan, modern or classic, can enjoy! 

I just completed a demo for it, and I really want to share my work with fellow Sonic fans, so here's what I've got available in the demo! (Read on for download links below!)
      CONTROLS: Arrow Keys to move around, Z Key is the A Button, X Key is the B Button, and you can pause with Enter/Return Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy are playable, along with one Unlockable Character Only Act 1 of Neo Green Hill Zone is accessible, but there are quite a few secrets and extra details to find! All links include downloadable files for both a Windows version (21 MB Zip File, 22 MB Unzipped) and a Mac version (284 MB Zip File, 573 MB Unzipped) This demo could be considered a proof of concept—a test run of sorts, so it would mean a lot to me if you give me your feedback. I’d be thrilled to answer any questions you may have as well!
      Thank you so much for taking interest in my project! Now, here are the download links! All three have the exact same files uploaded, and I am confident that they are all safe to download from, so take your pick.
      Link 1: Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tv7ljlokpegwdlh/AAClDnmI2_xf84SjxPfTV8eJa?dl=0
      Link 2: Google Drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4K2vvukG6VlLW5hcEV3bkM3RkE?usp=sharing
      Link 3: MEGA https://mega.nz/#F!J7RmCIRZ!0AHy3qB-jvL43a2AXRNVNQ
      Please let me know if any of these links do not work for you, or if you have any other issues you’d like to ask about. 
      NOTE: If you’re using a Mac, the demo application might act kind of funny the first time you open it. Give it some time to boot up that first time, and then it should load normally any time you open it from there on out!
      If you'd like to lean more about my project, check out the blog, too, and if you enjoy this demo, share it around! Thank you again for your support!

• Night-the-Cat
      By Night-the-Cat
      Welcome to my Art Gallery! :3

Alright, so it's been quite a while since I drew anything Sonic related so some of these are pretty old. The most recent piece is one of Blaze the Cat holding a Sol Emerald, which I drew a few weeks ago for a thing on dA. I don't often draw main characters, so I included a very old drawing of Blaze I did from 2011 so you can compare. I've included Sonic and Non-Sonic art in this gallery too. ~Anyway, enjoy!

Sonic Art

Non-Sonic Art

• Chaos-Fusion
      By Chaos-Fusion
      Once upon a time, on the SFGHQ forums or something, I attempted to create a open source engine file for people to use.
      This file was a 3D Special Stage engine that I was going to release for fans to use to make their own Games however due to laziness and general disappointed over how poorly coded it was, it was lost to the sands of time.

2 or so years and I've finally found motivation to rebuild it from scratch with better collision detection and more features.
      Let's cut to the chase: Tech Demo is now up. Go Go Go people
      Here

Video Link:
      First Video:
      https://youtu.be/QP1vYoz63Zk
      Progress Video 2:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgNtETq0qug
      Progress Video 3:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFfp9zv_dBo&t=7s
    • BlakePlayzGamez
      By BlakePlayzGamez
      SONIC THE HEDGEHOG:THE LOST ISLAND BY THE LOST TEAM
      THE LOST TEAM
                                                                                      Creator: BlakePlayzGamez/BlakezGamez
                                                                                      Co Creator: Max (Fayhada)
                                                                                       Sprites and Music: Speed Blitz
                                                                                        Other Sprites and Enemies: Super Tails
                                                                                        Other Members: Ricky, Shadow Fan
      STORY
         After the Events of Sonic 3 And Knuckles our hero's head back to South Island after 1/2 years from having adventures elsewhere
      But...One day Sonic discovers the Chaos Emeralds are gone!!! Sonic suspects it's Robotnik but Tails says other wise "They've gone to a new Island after dissapearing!" Tails said. "Its still probably Robuttnik who did it, cmon let's go little bro!! Sonic said. Sonic and Tails run and hop in the tornado! They fly to the Seaside Shore Zone on this Lost Island as a new adventure begins!!
      PLANNED ZONES
      Seaside Shore Zone
      Neon Paradise Zone
      Aqua Caverns Zone
      Magma Ruin Zone
      Pyramid Rush Zone
      Speed City Zone
      Robo-Madness Zone
      The Chase Zone
      Death Egg Revived Zone
      GAMEPLAY
      Play as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles and Add each one as the cpu!
      Sonic: Sonic plays like a mix of Sonic 3 And CD you can turn on Homing Attack and Light Dash in the options!
      Tails: Plays exactly like Sonic 3
      Knuckles: Plays exactly like Sonic 3
      Objective: Get to the goal in Act 1 and Beat the boss and grab the zones emerald in Act 2
      Badniks: Coming Soon