1. 1. Who is the Strongest boss?

• Perfect Chaos (Sonic adventure)
    • Final Hazard (Sonic adventure 2)
    • Metal overlord (Sonic heroes)
    • Devil Doom (Shadow the hedgehog)
    • Solaris (Sonic 06)
    • Dark Gaia (Sonic unleashed)
    • Time eater (Sonic generations)
    • Alf Layla wa-Layla (Sonic and the secret rings)
    • Dark queen (Sonic and the black knight)
    • Nega mother wisp (Sonic colors)
    • Ultimate Emerl (Sonic advanced 3)
    • Mecha Sonic (Sonic 3&K Knuckles Story)
    • Babylon guardian (Sonic riders)
    • Master Core: ABIS (Sonic riders zero gravity)
    • Super IX (Sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood)
    • Metal sonic kai (Knuckles chaotix)
    • Egg destroyer (Sonic rivals)
    • Ifrift (Sonic rivals 2)
    • Death egg robot (Sonic 2)
    • Egg Wizard (Sonic Rush adventure)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

So I was thinking who the strongest final boss was. There are many from perfect chaos, metal sonic, etc. So who do you think the strongest is?

Many will think that Solaris or Dark Gaia is the strongest, but I might have to disagree. Super Sonic was able to kill (Very bloody BTW) While Perfect Chaos was only calmed down. 

Final hazard isnt really that strong in the first place (Being sealed away by GUN, a bunch of humans 50 years before what they were during SA2, which isn't that strong either.) and black doom really isnt that strong either, just teleporting around and getting hit in the eye.

Solaris and metal overlord was where it came down to. Solaris could only be defeated from the future, past, and present at the same time which gives him a huge bonus. Although metal overlord with chaos control has control over that. Now weather he knows he can use chaos control like that can be debated, but time travel like that wasn't a thing until Sonic 06, and Shadow knew about it and used it, so if time travel was a thing in heroes time, I am 100% positive that Metal Sonic would know about it.

during the fight with metal sonic the team is always saying how invincible and strong he is and can only be defeated with the team blast as all 3 attacking at the same time and has no real weak point (Unlike Solaris or the other final bosses) So my vote personally goes to Metal overlord, and I will go through the fights how I think they will right now.

Perfect Chaos- With Metal overlord flying into the battlefield, Perfect Chaos will try to laser metal overlord like what he did with the egg carrier 2. BUT Metal overlord will avoid the attack, and avoid all future uses of the laser. Even if Metal was hit by the laser, I do not think that it will damage him. Perfect Chaos's other attacks also won't be able to hit or damage Metal. Metal Sonics attacks however, consist of many things, most notibly the sealing missiles that can seal/imprison even Super sonic with no hope of escape. I believe the finishing blow will be Metal hitting Perfect Chaos's brain with one of these missiles, cutting him off from the rest of his body. From there, Metal can do all sorts of attacks and damage to Chaos's brain. Assuming Chaos still has control outside of the imprisonment and can break him out, I don't think it will mean anything. Metal will damage the brain enough to eventually take him down.

Final Hazard- I think the only reason why Sonic and Shadow went super is because the final hazard went to space. If he never did that, Sonic or shadow could have taken him down without their super forms. And if they can do it without the super forms, so can metal. Regardless, Metal shoots ALLOT of missiles, and Final Hazard cannot defend against all of them and even if he could, Metal can take this fight up close and personal, attacking the weak points. Assuming the ark was still about to fall on his kingdom, Metal Overlord has power over chaos control, and will use it to bring the ark back into its original position.

Devil Doom- Devil doom isn't very powerful. He has buildings, and a laser and his teleportation. He will teleport once Metal gets close, although metal will then start using Chaos Control, and either do enough damage to the eye, or use the imprisonment missiles to imprison the eye, winning that way. So his victory will be similar to perfect chaos except much faster.

Dark Gaia- So dark gaia will start with that shield, although Metal has more options to take care of those dragon things quicker than super did (With the missiles and all) So I think that metal will get through the barrier quicker than sonic does. With the barrier gone, dark gaia will shoot the giant rocks and the laser. The rocks won't do any damage (If they hit) and like Chaos, the laser won't hit. Dark gaia is probably too big for the imprisonment missiles, however I believe that a bombardment of the missiles hitting the eyes will take him out. If they can't, metal will get up close and if Gaia gets a hold of metal, metal will use his tail to pierce the eyes that way. I don't think Gaia has the strength to rip apart metal though if he did, I'm positive metal will get out of the grip similar to how the collosus did.

Time eater- One can argue the time eater is the absolute strongest. Maybe that is correct. But you would be forgetting a very important aspect, intelligence. Time eater had 0 according to the story, and Metal can decimate the core, maybe even take it over like what eggman did. Assuming its eggman controlled, the imprisonment missiles will cut off the egg mobile from the rest of the vessel (And one is bound to hit) and metal can easily get in close enough to destroy the core.

Some of you are probably seeing a pattern here, most the enemies in sonic has the infamous fuck me light. Metal overlord has no such thing. He did as metal madness, but once he completed his transformation, he had no such weakness.

Now for the final event, metal overlord verses Solaris. When Solaris Destroyed the world, all he seemed to do was distort it/send pieces to a different dimension. My proof of that is the last story and how the main heroes survived. You can say he let them survive, but in that case, Solaris would let metal survive for the same reason he let the heroes. Regardless, there is the 3 different time lines you have to defeat him in. Well metal Sonic does have chaos control. Solaris's attacks won't be able to damage Metal Sonics outer shell and the ones that maybe could would never hit. Metal Sonic would be able to defeat all 3, but at once? With the power of Chaos Control, I think he'd be able to. I think metal could travel to the 3 time lines using chaos control and take him on similar to how the player would playing the game in real life.

So who do you think is the strongest (cannon) super sonic boss?

I say Dark Gaia, but during the Chip/Guardian part because I found that fucking annoying the very first time playing it. I can take a piss on majority of these bosses. 

ultimate "Emerl" is the boss of sonic battle, not sonic advance 3